Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Graphic Beginning

"Welcome to the University of Kansas (again) and the Visual Communications Program, Miss Jennifer Beck!" the email exclaimed. I squealed with joy. Finally.

Another academic email later, I was asked to create a blog. Welcome to said blog!

After a Christmas of receiving a plethora of erasers, drawing pencils, and sketch books, I'm starting to get excited. Classes start in two weeks, and even though I'm not even remotely financially prepared, my overwhelming eagerness to be back in school is telling me "it will be ok."

And now, introductions:
My name is Jen.
I was accepted into the Visual Communication Program in the Department of Design at the University of Kansas for the Spring 2013 semester.
I have a B.A. in English Literature and Pre-Medicine.This will be my second undergraduate degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment